Tuesday, February 2, 2016

...not so glamorous

Levi was a cuddler all day today, that should have been my first clue that something was up. But instead I enjoyed every minute. We lounged all day and didn check off a single item on the "to-do" list. Tonight I found myself scrubbing barf off floors, stools, benches, little boys and little girls. (Now I was wishing I had gotten a little further on today's laundry). So goes life! After getting Levi cleaned up and set up for the night. Trevin announced that he wasn't feeling good either. Looks like this stomach bug is starting round two at our house. Hopefully it won't be as bad this time around.

I love being a mom, even the not so glamorous parts.... the cleaning up throw up and sanitizing, then re-sanitizing, just to start the process all over again parts. With 2 down and out I can only guess that it is going to be a long night and still I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment