Wednesday, November 21, 2012

10 months

 Ten months old. It is amazing how much they change in a month. Levi is a pro at crawling and has just started to walk along the furniture. He is always on the go and is fast! He has started to "run" away from you if you chase him, which is funny because he gets so excited. No matter where you leave him in the house he eventually always makes his way back to the same spot. In his room playing with the cars! He loves them! He says DADADA now but not as consistently as Gage would like, BABABA just started and usually means bottle. His newest.... AHHDAA, translation is "ALL DONE". 
He is getting harder to manage at church sand we very rarely make it through all 3 hrs. I have resorted to tying him to the bench in sacrament meeting a couple of times because it makes him happier. I think he doesn't like being held in one spot, but if he thinks he is sitting on his own then it's ok. He has done great with sleeping and this is his favorite position! 
Oh I think that looks so uncomfortable, and I always pull his legs out from under him, but he always curls right back up. It is so funny the places this kid will fall asleep. Like at the top of the stairs, Or laying his head on the bottom stair, under his crib, when he decides he is tired, he just gives in. He already has 3 teeth, which he likes to grind! erg. Hopefully he'll grow out of that quick. He eats everything we eat, just blended up. I haven't bought any baby food with Levi, I did have about a weeks worth given to me. But other than that I have made all of his food. It was way easier than I expected and I think he has gotten a better variety, plus the food doesn't stink.  His favorite foods right now are oatmeal (instant), noodles, french toast, yogurt, cheese, and his bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment