Saturday, September 8, 2012

SCHOOL

Trevin started preschool and is loving every minute of it. He was so excited on his first day and not even a little bit nervous. That's my independent little boy. And he isn't independent in the "let me do!" kind of way. It's a mature for his age "Yeah Mom I can do this by myself." kind of thing. 
 I can't wait to see what he learns and hear about his new friends. He even has another Trevin in his class of 8 kids. What are the odds? Trevin is so excited to meet someone with his same name!
Cheyenne also started going to preschool at her aunts house. She loves it! She goes whenever Chersti is teaching which ends up being once ever 2-3 weeks. She too wasn't nervous to go, but apparently she is very quite while she's there. That is not the case when I pick her up, the girl talks non stop as soon as she is in the car.  On the other weeks we do preschool at home. This little girl is brilliant and can remember everything! She also like to let her attitude take over every now and then and she pretends she doesn't know how to write letters or count. On those days preschool is very short! That's my Cheyanigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment